Legacy serial mouse

Hi all,

As it is increasingly difficult to find new legacy-capable hardware, I was pleasantly surprised to
find a new serial mouse to replace my old MS serial mouse, which was jerky and hard-to-use. I have a
networked legacy PC upstairs for running DOS and Win 3.11 natively. The machine does not have USB,
and if it had, it would not be supported by the operating systems.

This rodent works with MS drivers, is optical (laser), and has a special mouse pad. All in all, it
just works fine. Recommended, if you need a serial optical mouse for legacy setups.

US retailer:
http://www.pcrproinc.com/servlet/the-1298/2-BUTTON-OPTICAL-SERIAL/Detail

Other countries (worldwide shipping more economically available from this vendor, ships from
Canada):
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-SERIAL-DIGITAL-OPTICAL-MOUSE-4-PANASONIC-CF29-CF28-/230642225503#shId

Best regards,

Kari Eveli