Re: Vista update problems

** Reply to message from Bill Troop  on
Thu, 12 Nov 2009 22:40:35 +0000

> Anyway, I'm going to convert over to Windows 7 in a couple of
> days - - I assume that runs XyWrite OK? I was told that DOS support
> remained very important to MS and would be better than ever in Win 7
> - - for whatever that is worth.

You're the guinea pig. Let us know! It will affect what I do
on a couple of machines... I'm having to use Nvidia XP drivers
on my (Lenovo Thinkpad) Vista machines in order to have
full-screen VGA a la the old days. Works OK, but I seem to
recall reading during the Win7 betas that Win7 had no support
whatsoever for VGA. A deal-breaker for me.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx