Re: XyWrite DOSBox MAC

Harry and all concerned;

I just read the following on the Randor developers site;
The DOSBox emulator is bundled with Radnor so no additional downloads are neccesary. (ie - disregard the need to download DOSBox by itself -as I suggested previously)
Radnor is written for the Cocoa application programming interfaces. The
latest version is Radnor 1.0. It requires MacOS X 10.3 or later in
order to function correctly. - (ie you must be running "Panther" rather
than "Jag" or original OS X 10.1 etc.)

Joseph