Re: Fwd: Check Your Computer at the Border

In message <199808150726.QAA06691@xxxxxxxx>,
Wolfgang Bechstein  wrote:
>My memory indeed needs a lot of refreshing these days (is that why you
>posted your msg twice?), but it was the "ObXy:" part in your original
>message that threw me. I thought you were referring to some other TSR
>specific to Xy about which I hadn't heard. Incidentally, what *does*
>"ObXy" mean?

Ah, sorry. I added my question as an "Obligatory XyWrite" reference
to an otherwise very off-topic post. Didn't mean to be so obscure.

I sent the earlier message both to list with a CC to you; this one's
just going to the list.

--
Stephen A. Carter      High-Tech Information Center Nagoya, Ltd.
mailto:scarter@xxxxxxxx                Nagoya, Japan