a mash note: you saved my sanity!

Dear all -

Thanks so much for all your help and suggestions. HPDJ560C finally did the trick, and I'm at long
last happily printing out the book I've been trying to get out of my PC for days. You guys are the
absolute best - I was having horrific visions of having to abandon Xywrite altogether in favor of
*&%#!@$%?&! Word but have once again managed to put off that awful day of reckoning, thanks
to you.

Harry, many thanks for the program you wrote for me. I've saved it but must confess that I will need
a brain transplant before I'm able to use it.

Polly