Re: Typing allergy--Correction of bad send

My last message had multiple, revised versions of the simple test program
for John. It was probably Operator Error, but I'd like to blame it on
whatever made my Eudora crash a little later.

Anyway, the encoded program for John should have been only this one:

XPLeNCODE v2.0
b-gin [UNTITLED]
[XD_][BF_][DF_]This is text from 01. [DF_]{<}SV01{>}[RD_][DF_
]This is text from just 1. [DF_]{<}SV1{>}[RD_][cr|lf]{<}PV01{
-nd
XPLeNCODE
John, if you don't have the U2 decoder, here it is with angle brackets for guillemets and all caps followed by a space for PFUNCs:
XD BF DF This is text from 01. DF RD DF This is text from just 1. DF
 RD
There's an Enter (carriage-return + line-feed) after the RD before the , but that's just for a prettier display, not necessary.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx