Re: We should [NOT] > move en masse to Nota Bene (sorry Anne!)

Thanks Harry. I knew there was something the matter! I'll be
interested to know if there are perceptible differences in the way
VPC and Parallels handle it. I found these instructions for setting
up XP in Win 8,

http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/window-on-windows/install-windows-xp-in-windows-8-client-hyper-v/6732

which I plan to try out sometime in the next few months.