Re: Conundrum

In <199701231419.JAA22691@xxxxxxxx>, on 01/23/97
  at 09:19 AM, nsivin@xxxxxxxx (Nathan Sivin) said:

> have been bugged for some time by a problem that someone has no doubt long
>since solved. I keep bibliography files in both XY4 and XW. From time to
>time I print out the accumulated entries on heavy 8.5x11 paper, with
>margins set so that I can print each entry as a separate 3x5 card, 4 to the
>sheet, and cut a pile of the sheets into cards.

>I have never figured out a way to do this job with one pass of each sheet
>through the printer.

When I used to do the publicity for a food group I'm in, I generated cards
to mailed by printing out a sheet with 4 divisions and then getting Kinko
make copies on card stock and cut them. What I did was use columns. Once I
did the first one, it was easy (just used my first one as a template). I'll
send you one when I get home from the office (they're on my home machine).
Email me to remind me.

auerbach@xxxxxxxx