Re: Thesaurus problem...

 Strangely, the diode light does not indicate that the NUM LOCK
 is ON, although you are right in saying that it is the NUM LOCK
 key, since if I hit it twice (which should have the effect of
 keeping it ON), the arrow keys on the numbers pad became active
 and move the light bar in the Microlytics thesaurus. Also
 strangely, this has absolutely no effect on the arrow keys to
 the bottom left of the numbers pad. They remain completely inactive.
 These are the keys that I was used to using with the thesaurus.

 I see from the archive that you recommend DOSIDLE. There are a
 few programmes by this name. Is this the programme that lowers
 CPU temperature, amongst other things?

 M.

 M.W. Poirier

-----