Re: XyDOS Window box colours

I assume you are copying floppies onto a CD.
I have no idea if the following suggestion is relevant, but I do recall that what it requires was necessary when copying the floppies onto a hard drive before installing XyWrite for Dos onto a new computer.
It was absolutely necessary to copy the floppies IN REVERSE
ORDER. Apparently doing that caused the files to be numbered in the
correct sequence on the hard drive. Then running "Install" or "setup" (I
don't recall which) from the hard drive called up and used the XyWrite
installation file(s) in the required sequence.

Hope this is pertinent.

--Bob Kubie