Re: waking up

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Wed, 16 Jul
2003 23:52:16 -0400

> I was thinking straight ascii, but if you know HTML you can use
> that.

Unless I misunderstood the question, it was about how best to mail
FORMATTED XyWrite documents (whether to other Xy users or to the
rest of the world, or both, wasn't entirely clear to me). If so,
anything that demands Ascii, or even HTML, won't help. To tell the
truth, I don't see what you're driving at, Harry. MailBoX files?
Whazzat?

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx