Re[2]: Screen size

Hi Harry,

When I run XYWrite fullscreen, if it's set to anything besides 25
lines, it starts at 50.

Actually that's not true anymore. I've somehow gotten a link to start
it up with 28 lines everytime it starts, which I much prefer to 50.
(I've got a widescreen notebook (1280x768) and at 50 lines, the font
is squashed.) It's only when I switch away from the program using
something other than ALT+Tab (including switching to graphics mode)
that it changes the screen now.

 Jonathan              mailto:jncrft@xxxxxxxx