Re: Installation steps for VirtualBox W2K

Kari,

Today I successfully installed Windows 2000 within VMWare, but now need to get a version of Dropbox to run on it.  Since you are the expert on Win 2K virtualization, perhaps you could remind me of the latest version of Dropbox to work in such a setup and suggest a source for it.  I would be grateful for any advice.

Best regards,

William TeBrake
UMaine History, Emeritus