Re: Enter Key / Selection by cursor

Robert Holmgren wrote:

If you use Stack, that is the proper assignment. If you don't, then it
should probably be:
 28={3-byte Ascii-13}
which is represented by a quarter-note. I have 3-byte 13 on key 104, and $E
on 28.
Obviously, I use Stack a lot. I'll maintain the standard 3-byte Ascii-13
 at Shift+Enter.
2. This is a minor inconvenience.

Wrong guy. DEF is Carl's routine. I use a different flavor, routine DF (which
has no capability of extending the DF block) in conjunction with two other
routines, GETDFB and PUTDFB, which save the locations of DF blocks, and can
reDeFine them even after you've released the DeFine state. I guess everybody
has their own approach to DeFining, mostly the old customary one...
Interesting approach to DeFining. I'll study it. Anyhow I I look forward
to hearing from Carl (if possible).

Traveling right now, but eager to try out your new fonts when I get home. When
you're "on the road", a few things are really hammered home:
1) Notebook keyboards are terrible
I agree. Notebook or even laptops keyboards are incompatible with my
fingers and my typewriting rhythm. I am already singing the IBM AT
Keyboard blues (the classical IBM touch + Function keys on the left).
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao