Re: ot- buying a new name brand pc with xp

three cheers here for the Northgate OmniKey, which I've been using (with rest periods through the years) since the late 80s. It could use a cleaning; haven't gotten around to it . . .

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 12:39 PM, Lisa Kleinholz mailto:lkleinholz@xxxxxxxx wrote:
I can vouch for the Avant Stellar keyboard. A few years ago I bought two, one for home, one for office, and they are great.