Re: Hidden & Non-printing Text

Jordan

Although not a U2 jock, your enquiry did jog my memory.

Hidden text is native to Xy4 in the form of the ≪IV≫ and ≪NT≫commands - see Command Reference Guide p 5-64.

The difference between the two is that IV is completely invisible except in expanded mode while NT
appears in normal mode as a format triangle.

Jon Inggs

On 3 Oct 2005, at 11:35, J R FOX wrote:

> Are we limited to using ≪lb≫ labels as our
> only means of having text (even whole sections) that
> does not print, or comments that might not even show
> onscreen ?

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer.
Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.
≪≪gwavasig≫≫
≪≪ gwavasig ≫≫