Using the pause key in Xy3.55 in Win95

 >From Robert Holmgren
>In other words, the unshifted Pause key is disabled (or
>commandeered) by your OS. But the key works with your other TABLEs.
>So put your macro on Shift-Pause, or Alt-Pause, or whatever you like,
>and you're done. If you ever find a workaround to enable unshifted
>Pause, fine. If you don't, well at least you're using the Pause
>key for SOMETHING -- which is what you wanted, right?

Well, this IS progress, though it really isn't what I wanted. Look,
I'm greedy, and WANT my pause key, both in and out of the shift state.

Unfortunately, I ain't a programming wizard, and need some help to do
the workaround, as you suggest. Any ideas for a starter?

Bob
Bob Zimmerman
13909 Briarwood Drive, #323
Laurel, Maryland 20708