Re: Xy conflicts with NB

At 08:00 PM 1/6/00 EST, you wrote:
>Harry -
>I haven't gotten NB yet, so this is a shot in the dark:
>Are NB and XY sharing a settings.dfl file?

Hi, Tim. No they each have their own.

>It's curious that NB for Win would mung up the network printing of Xy for
>DOS.

Isn't it? And windows pgms (e.g., Word) can print when Xy4DOS can't.

> I remember having to have our IS folks do something special so I could
>print Xy to a network printer, but that was eons ago. Maybe NB is wiping out
>the "something special."

The thing I do is map the printer to LPT3.

You know, I can just hear Robert saying "Work it out yourself, you lazy
S.O.B.! Which is what I'm willing to do if no one else happens to know the
answer.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx