DEVELOPMENT

XY-> K.:
XY-> My suspicion is that the next version of our product will incorporate some
 -> variant of a basic language as an alternative/adjunct to XPL. XPL won't
 -> disappear, but a more robust embedded equivalent to VBA is likely to be
 -> available. How would that strike you?

The TTG era has added a wealth of new features to Xy; its problem
has been in testing and documentation, so any new language would
be exciting for the right as well as the wrong reasons.

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx  or  chet@xxxxxxxx