Jumbo U2 v125 is up!

Reply to note from "Wengier Wu"  (Redacted
sender "wengierwu" for DMARC) Sun, 4 Sep 2016 17:36:53 -0400

> I think it is a good idea to move the changelog somewhere, like a
> section in XYWWWEB.INF, or maybe a new U2 frame that actually
> shows the changelog? For example, "U2HIS" will show the
> entire changelog, and "U2HIS 124" will show the changes
> in U2 124?

Nice idea, Wengier. The changelog now has its own help screen in
XYWWWEB.INF, accessible with U2HIS (or HELP CHANGELOG).
As you suggested, U2HIS nnn jumps directly to the revision
history for that version number (121 < nnn < 126). I've taken the
revision history out of the readme, which is renamed to readme-u2.pdf.

I thought these changes warranted an increment in the version number,to
v125. This also gave me the opportunity to highlight some recent
additions in the changelog. Here are the download links:

For new users (or users running U2 v123 or earlier):
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/XYWEB125.ZIP

For users running U2 v124:
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/U2VER125.ZIP

Unzip all files into the directory with EDITOR.EXE, and overwrite
existing files.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx