questions

I'm thinking of trying out Xy/Win, and I have several questions.

Is the speller/thesaurus the same Microlytics product as in the
DOS version? That's still the best I've encountered, and I'd hate
to give it up.

Is the format of documents exactly the same as in Xy4 /dos?

Any differences in how it converts to E-mailable ascii?

I have a highly customized keyboard. Will I have to start from
scratch when I switch to Xy/Win?

Finally, has anybody had any experience using Xy/Win with WinFax
Pro /4 for faxing directly from documents?

Thanks

jim besser