Re: FONTITAL= is now support in vDos-lfn

Reply to note from J R FOX  Tue, 2 Aug 2016
00:22:31 +0000 (UTC)

> Carl, if you develop some well-tested, cool-looking setups that
> are in ready-to-use config files, I would be interested to try
> them out.

Jordan, color schemes are a personal thing, but you and the rest of the
world are welcome to try my config files, for whatever they may be
worth to you. I've collected most of them here:

http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xy/C-CONFIG.ZIP

To try any of them, just launch vDos-lfn with:
vDos-lfn.exe /cfg config.xxx

I'm writing this, by the way, with CONFIG.XYW:

http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xy/config.xyw.jpg

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx