Re: 64-bit Xy!

Carl,

For some reason, I can't quite get my head around what this is for. Is
there otherwise some difficulty of getting "outside the box" of the virtual
machine in 64-bit Windows, such that Xy inside VBox can't launch programs?

Would it have any applicability to those of us stuck in the 32-bit world
(such as moi)?

--Harry

Found a MUCH FASTER way to issue commands from Xy4-W2K to the 64-bit host OS. Ditched the Clipboard, now use a BATch file + AutoHotKey script on a shared drive. Details to follow; here's a 2.5 minute demo: http://youtu.be/zGpRf5XUskA I'm a really happy camper now! -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx