Re: In with the New

Leslie Bialler wrote:

> Now here's how it could be improved:
> My wished-for program would put you right at the item, rather at the top
> of the file, so that you have to do the search one more time, and might

What version are you using? Using Xy/Dos 4.014, the search command
se c:\dir\*.*/string/ brings you right to the string you're searching for,
not
to the top of the file. What I'D like is the ability to mark files as you
find them in a search, then open them in a chain.

                        James D. Besser, Washington
Correspondent
             *   Fax: 703-978-3868 * E-mail: jbesser@xxxxxxxx
or jdbesser@xxxxxxxx *