Re: XyWin preferences

Re: Jack Shafer's problem with the placement of the command line:
That is a mystery to me, since that is the way I use the product
myself. Have you tried setting it from the Customize View
selection from the View menu? Since I think that is the same
Dialog Box as the one accessed from the Advanced Preferences
menu that really shouldn't make any difference, but try it just
the same.

If you still have problems, Tech Support can pick this message up
and help you.

Kenneth Frank