New URL for List Subscribers

To all subscribers to the XyWrite Mailing List:

Since the Welcome message, with its compendium of list processor
commands, seems to be easily misplaced (as evidenced by the
steady stream of queries about how to unsubscribe, suspend and
resume a subscription, etc.), it seemed worthwhile to find a
more reliable, hands-off way of making this information
available. Accordingly, I've established (at my personal Web
site) a URL that has, in addition to a link to the Welcome
message, a handy table of commonly-used listproc commands for
ready reference. Included are links that allow you to
subscribe, unsubscribe, search the archives, even send messages
for distribution to the list itself, without leaving your
browser (if your browser has built-in mail). The table of
listproc commands alone is worth the price of admission.

Bookmark it: http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xylist/

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/