XYWRITE MANUA

XY-> We would be happy to put those materials into a file for
downloading if the

XY-> is an interest. Please let us know what you would like, and we will try to
 -> make it available.

XY-> Kenneth Frank

Perhaps I jumped too early in buying the DOS ver. 4 as well?

In any event, I'd be very appreciative of additional information.
As I've said elsewhere, the strength of XyWrite is in its
customization but it's very difficult to customize the Windows
version without background information.

While you're here: In my testing aspects of Xywin 4.12, the wild
separator no longer considers an apostrophe (at least, plain, old
ASCII 039) a separator. Is it a bug to be fixed, or did it
disappear on purpose after version 3+ (or 4)?

--Chet

---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx