Re: OS/2

I have abandoned B&F; I kept it for a while because I used its address/
dialer/calendar setup and was avoiding the transfer. XyW works almost fine
under OS/2 but with those few quirks. 1. certain characters in the dingbat
character set crash the session 2. the menu thing. I'll run through all your
suggestions (though I think I've done almost all of them) and narrow the
problem down. (the dingbat set is built into the HP 4 so this isn't a problem
with printer memory). I've been so busy actually producing things that I
haven't had time to stop and tune. More anon.