Re: [Junk released by Allow List] 'Out of memory'

Reply to note from Lynn Brenner  Mon, 25 Feb 2008
17:53:20 -0500

> Thank you both. I moved a bunch of files out of the directory
> and the problem disappeared. I'll bear it in mind in the
> future.

Or, you can use the attached BIGDIR.PM, a DIR-command substitute for
Xy3 that overcomes the "Out of memory" error on large directories
while preserving the point-and-shoot capabilities of the native
XyWrite DIRectory listing. Instructions for use are inside the file
(CAll BIGDIR.PM). It's easy; try it; it works!

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx