Re: XyWrite Documentation Available (Free!)

Bill,

David said, "I mean of course one copy of each thing you have." Since Mr.
Hawley has at least 2 of everything but Making the Transition and
Installation and Learning Guide, you still have a chance for the really
important things: the CRG and the CG. And the Customization Guide does
exist in electronic form on Bry's site, though it's not terribly
readable.

Mr. Hawley, please don't dump any of these. I have a complete set of the
Xy4 manuals, so don't feel justified in putting dibs on them. But as I
use Xy at two PCs at home and two at the office, I could use another set,
esp of the CRG. So anything no one else wants, I can take off your hands.
I can come at get it in NYC, if the ice ever gets off the streets.

Patricia M. Godfrey