LS Command

Is it possible that there's a bug in the POSTGHST.PRN file as regards printing various linespace directives? I pump my file (in XY4) through it on the way to making a *.PS file that I can then convert to PDF. The resulting PDF comes out single spaced no matter the LS command, given in the form as part of a style statement, or included alone at the top of the file.

Anyone have experience with that command through that printer file?