Re: Time/Date/Etc In Xpl

Joel: I looked at TIMEDATE.ZIP. "Rube Goldbergish" it may be, but it works as
advertised. Clever! The catch, of course, is that the XPL program created by
TIMEDATE.EXE has to be RUN -- with an inevitable lag that renders at least some
of the time values immediately obsolete. Still, it's interesting as
programming. Now  and  do make life easier, don't they....
As for ENV.EXE, you can eliminate the executable and do it all with XPL. Take
a look at the nclosed) LOADEVAR.PM.  Hey! Glad to meet you, Joel! With a
title like "Group Systems Editor", you're obviously a pro. In my case, it's
all just for fun.... Cheerio!

*Enclosed File: loadevar.pm