Re: BX dangers

At 11:56 PM 12/15/97 +0000, Carl wrote (to me):

>You're having BX problems other than the screen-refresh issue
>previously discussed? To wit?

No, I don't know if they are covered by the screen-refresh or not.
Probably they are. Like Leslie (who, like you, is really a nice guy;
really), I have had for years found intermittent problems with BX, I
think all related to doing search-and-replaces, so it makes sense that
they could be screen-updating issues.

Also, again, I'm working with 4.016, but I'm going to upgrade to 4.017.

And, I'm a happy and appreciative smartset.u2 user. I love XSTREET.

Regards,
Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx