Re: Having Lex Both Ways

Well, I've never had a problem in using MB with XY. Trick is to use a mediator
like Back & Forth. I may use the B&F cut and paste facility but I've also used
Microsoft's without a problem. I can only have one of these things running as
a default at a time and that is a problem. Currently, I'm up to 1993 which, as
you know, is a Windows-only product. But it's very good. Compromises. On the
other matter, I had a routine called zap in there which the menu was pointing
to. I've zapped zap which is bad. I don't need zap to do what zap did which was
to close Windows in XyWrite III. But it did mediate the two lexicons. Now the
Sig versions crashes the system. I wonder whether I need a mini-menu?