Re: XY4 freezing in Win98

This problem cropped up for me and at least one other person earlier this
fall. Both of us were running Win98 and McAfee Virus software. What
appeared to be a freeze up was a very long wait, several minutes sometimes
before Xy4 would come up. If McAfee Virus was not running the Xy4 load
happened quickly. Moreover, once Xy4 had been loaded once during a session
and then unloaded, if McAfee was reloaded, Xy4 could be started again
without delay.

Don't know if this is a problem with other virus software.

Fritz Casey-Leininger