Re: SA/RTF font

Jon:

I was ASSuming that your source filename always has a dot followed by a 3-char EXTension. If the
source file never has a dot.EXTension, then all you have to do to the macro is change
"BDBDBD" to ".," (dot comma -- no quotes, of course), and you'll be good to go.

If the EXTension varies, that can be handled with a little XPL, which I can do tonight at home. Let
me know if you need it. I may do it anyway, just to demo a generic solution.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx