Re: Voice Recognition

Robert wrote:
Sounds like fun. Hey, it IS kinda fun, I got IBM Via Voice to
run XyWrite years ago. My mobile even has it, for note taking.
But actually useful? Instant messaging maybe, that's about it.

It seems to me, if you want to talk, use the phone.

Voice recognition is not liberation; you still stare at a screen.
Funny you should mention it, I'm seconds away from trying to get over
writer's block by dictating the next part of a philosophic piece into
NaturallySpeaking.

I'll report back as to whether this works, in case anyone is interested.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx