Re: Valid SL values

Manuel
The settings are screen buffer and window size are 80/28. Sl is set to 28 in startup.int but I do not change screen width since it is set to 80 by default.

Paul

Manuel Castelao wrote:
flash wrote:
Paul Breeze: ≪I run XY3 and XY4 under Windows 2000 with 28 lines.≫

Indeed, I would like to, too, but my Xy4 window displays only 25 lines
(though the window is larger). My Xy3 window displays, as expected, the
extra lines.

Have you set something else in Xy4 settingsl.dfl other than the
SL= which affects this?

Paul,
Please verify your window settings. After starting XyWrite 4 in a window, open the top left corner menu, go to Settings and verify that Screen buffer value is 80/28 and Window size value is 80/28. In SETTINGS.DFL SL value should be 28 and SW value 80. Please let me know.
Manuel Castelao