Re: sa/rtf

At 06:10 PM 7/21/2007, Carl Distefano wrote:
Try SA/RTF/NV. You can search the archives to read why
this is sometimes necessary. Don't know if it will solve your
problem, but, for starters, it's worth a try.

Brother did TAME hate that /NV switch. Never mind, fussbudget utility!
Must be a path problem. When I run sa/rtf from my XY root directory, C:\XY, routine works just fine. When I run it from a sub-directory, C:\XY\XXX\YYY\ZZZ I get the blank .rtf file. I guess I have to put a path statement somewhere, or simply move the file I want to covert to my XY root [main] directory.
michael.norman@xxxxxxxx