Re: XPL query

Carl wrote:
Nothing to do with
I've identified my problem: I don't recognize . It seems to take
keystrokes from the user like  . And  works just as well in your
program. Can you advise on  vs. ?
Substitute an Ascii-12
for the vertical bar, and the PRompt will flash.
Well, not on my display. But maybe that's due to my settings.dfl stuff.
Anyway, how do you come up with these undocumented secrets? Is there some
Protocol of the Elders of XyWrite somewhere that I could read? I promise
not to squeal, even when the black helicopters come for me.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx