Re: U2 update

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Sun, 23 Oct 2016
09:52:28 -0400

>> Frame SETCOLORS now accepts a short "alias" on the command line
>> to load >a vDosPlus color scheme. You can see it in action here:
>> https://youtu.be/tQoaYsTCfc4
>
> Very cool!

Thanks, Harry. Setting up the color schemes is a bit time-consuming,
but it kind of goes with the territory of vDosPlus + XyWrite, both of
which require the fine-tuning of colors, one by one. On the other hand,
it's a one-time task.

The ideal would be if VPT (VPT.EXE) worked in vDosPlus. This
utility makes it super-easy to adjust the RGB values for each of the 16
DOS color modes and see the result in real time. You can also save
color schemes as .VPT files and load them at will. But I suspect that
this would be a lot to ask of a virtual DOS environment. Wengier?

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx