Re: Expanded memory

Thanks to Robert Orndorff and Wolfgang Bechstein for inviting me to submit my config.sys for scrutiny.

I did not set these up, and they seem plainer than plain vanilla compared with the config files on
my old computer, which I also did not set up. The Xy4 on both computers comes from the same xy4.014
diskettes, but on the current (almost two years) computer I am now up to 4.018.

The old computer is running Windows 3.1 and Dos 6.
The current computer is running Win98 first edition; I can't remember how to find out what the Dos
version is.

==============================
This is my config sys:

rem
rem  *** DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE! ***
rem
rem  This file was created by the System Configuration Utility as
rem  a placeholder for your CONFIG.SYS. Your actual CONFIG.SYS
rem  file has been saved under the name CONFIG.TSH.
rem

This is my config.tsh:

REM [Header]

REM [CD-ROM Drive]