Re: Upload of LOADM1_1.ZIP

LOADM1_1.ZIP is my LOADMACS program updated to version 1.1. I've added
features to the program, so you can edit your macro information files
to contain semicolon-led comment lines and blank lines to enhance the
readability of the information in these files.

I've also tweaked the doc file just a bit. Nothing major. I've added,
of course, the notes about the v. 1.1 feature additions, caught a
couple of awkwardly expressed items... that sort of thing.

For those who hadn't read my note about the original (LOADMACS.ZIP),
LOADMACS.exe lets you use the DOS 5 utility DOSKEY a bit more flexibly
by allowing you to directly read a file of DOSKEY macro
definitions/instructions. You needn't build a batch file with a DOSKEY
command after DOSKEY command structure.

The same deal for v. 1.1 that applied to v. 1.0 for Henry and callers
to his system applies here. Try it out. Feel free to put it to
personal use without feeling obligated to fork over the registration
fee. Let me know what you think of this utility, its docs, etc.

I hope to hear from DOS 5 DOSKEY users to learn their impressions of
LOADMACS v. 1.1.