Re: need hp laserjet files for xywrite

Mr Fischer,

http://www.XyWrite.COM has a page for download of the printer file(s) you're looking for.

Fred Weiner

On 4/12/06, Avrom Fischer mailto:avromf@xxxxxxxx wrote:
For years I have not printed in Xywrite but rather converted my documents to WordPerfect and printed them there using either an HP laserjet 3,4, 5 or IIp because I liked the kerning better.   I am now printing a lot of documents in Universal Condensed which is not a kernable (is that the right word) font so there is no longer a reason to convert those documents to Wordperfect.  Unfortunately I no longer have any of the printer files from xywrite and the 3 1/2 disks are no longer working.  If anyone has the the printer files for the hp printers or knows how I can get them would be most appreciative if you could get them to me or tell me how to get them.    Thanks.