Re: Playing with LaTeX

Myron,

I'd really like to see the LaTeX file for RCI.PDF.
I've posted it here: http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xfer/RCI.TEX.txt (Thanks to Harry for catching a few typos.) As a frontend, I use MikTeX for Windows. It has an editor with all the features you mention, one-key PDF preview, easy access to Help for LaTex and all bundled packages, etc. It works well, and has proved to be an excellent learning tool. As I became more comfortable with LaTeX, I drifted back to XyWrite to edit .TEX files. I have XyWrite on one monitor, and a simple command, PDFLATEX, automatically updates PDF output on another monitor. Of course, XyWrite could be configured very nicely as a LaTeX editor, using auto-replace and the Help/Menu system. A possible project for another day. -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx