More Back-Patting

Since we are at it, let me join in. I've been
using Xywrite since version 1 and have enjoyed it
to no end.
 I have designed and built (from scratch) my own
Genealogy Web Site. EVERY file in it (obviously
not including the photos) has been generated by
XYWRITE. I am currently using XW4 for Win
allthough some of the early document files were
genreated under 3.5. While the worksheets (one
per individual/family) are important, from a XW
standpoint, the Offspring chart pages (family
trees) are the ones of which I am most proud.
They are designed, not only to be viewed online,
but also to be printed and pasted together to make
a wall Family tree chart.
 If anyone wants to visit the site, and I suggest
taking the split-screen "first time visitor" tour
(found from an option on the Home page), the URL
is:
http://www.geocities.com\~dickgiering
 I'd appreciate any visitor signing the guest
book and commenting on the site, both design and
contents.
Dick Giering