Re: Editor 4.015q

Andrew: You're using the very first release of SmartSet; there have been
several updates since, the latest being the 5/27/94 revision, which I only got
around to uploading today. (See the following message to All.) The Type 5
requirement was addressed a while back. I suggest you DL and use the current
version of SmartSet; there have been many fixes|enhancements|additions since
the original release. I take this opportunity to urge anyone interested in
harnessing XyWrite's Help system to download, study and install Robert
Holmgren's PRSEFRM2.ZIP. The DOC file in that package is essential reading for
anyone who wants to customize U2 or other Help files.