Re: Border padding is now supported in vDos-lfn

I want to add that the padding setting does not only apply to text-mode window mode, but it applies to full-screen mode as well. In the latest vDos-lfn build (build 2016.09.04), even if you set the padding space to be 0, if you specify a padding color rather than black, then the color will show up in the surrounding in full-screen mode (there is generally room for the surrounding in full-screen mode). So basically you can use this directive to set the surrounding color in full-screen mode as well, not just the border padding in the window mode.

Wengier