Re: Parse

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Wed, 22 Jan
2003 17:58:06 -0500

Harry:

> I thought I was having memory problems with XS on strings that
> were two or three hundred bytes long, but maybe it wasn't
> memory, just improper use of XS, not checking the state of the
> variables that go into it.

Run the lastest version of SYNTAX against your code. We
recently added a check for malformed XS statements.

Also -- it goes without saying -- IFEI to check for balanced
IF...EndIf statements, and RELABEL /NR to catch labeling errors.
(Omit /NR from the latter command to get neat, clean alpha
LaBels/GoLabels.)

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx