Re: Gateway AnyKey keyboard (was Re: Non-mushy keyboards)

I have a KeyPro keyboard that's nice and clicky and has F keys in both
locations. I use whatever location I'm closest to at the time, and whatever I
remember to do. Same with the mouse (actually, a touchpad). If I'm already
mousing, the mouse gets the nod; if not, the keyboard. But I'd be in a total
fuzzle if you asked me which -- like the chicken and the egg -- comes first
in any given situation. The best arrangement for anybody is one you don't
have to ponder over.

Tim Baehr